Follow Along Surveys + Zeydoo + ? = ๐Ÿš€๐ŸŒ•

RollerAds

Nick

๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Wizard ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Staff Member
Community Leader
The affLIFT contests recently have been ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅ.

Just last month we wrapped up one with PropellerAds and now we're going right into another one with Zeydoo! I'm quite excited for this contest, as I've had a Zeydoo account for quite some time, but I've never actually run ANY traffic to their offers.

I've seen people totally killing it with their in-house survey offers (finance, betting, and dating) and so I think this contest is the perfect opportunity for me to give them a spin. ๐Ÿ˜Ž

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: PropellerAds (for now)
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Kintura + Custom In-House
โœ… Affiliate Network:
Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer:
Survey
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout:
Varies
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because:
I know multiple people that are killing it with these offers, so I know they at least work to some degree.
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about:
What GEOs we'll be going with, how big I'll be able to scale, lander vs. no lander, etc. Lots of questions that'll need some data to answer.

For this follow along I'm going to be using PropellerAds pop with CPA bidding initially and might scale to other traffic types and sources later on depending on how it goes. Most people that

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!