• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POPโ€™s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along Survey Pops Intermediate Guide - My first FA, looking for some green

CrakRevenue

InwDan

Contributor
Here we are, my first follow along campaign using Survey Pops - The Intermediate Guide

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Propellerads
๐Ÿ”ง
Tracking Tool: AdsBridge
โœ…
Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
๐Ÿ‘
Type of Offer: Survey
๐Ÿ’ฐ
Offer Payout: Depending on the geo
๐Ÿ†
I believe this campaign will be successful because: I am using an offer with an easy conversion flow, following the guide and using additional revenue methods.
๐Ÿ”
I am unsure about: How profitable this campaign may become and how much it'll last.

I am going to direct linking for the first testing phase, where I'm targeting the top 5 GEOs suggested from my AM and using an iFrame to collect push subs, I'm testing also the backbutton so let's see if it works.

Initially I'm only targeting Propeller Ads traffic, 3g connections and android 8+.

I'm starting with a 10$/GEO for the first test, let's

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!