Surprised and a confused by recent Advertizer campaigns...

AdsEmpire

Jimmy

👁 ILLUMINATUS 👁
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hi @Monetizer and any AffLIFTers who might be able to shed any light on this... I recently started testing out Advertizer (push, pop and in-app traffic) and I'm a bit confused about a couple of things...

giphy.gif

The background is that I started three quick test campaigns just to get a sense of how the campaign set up worked. I wasn't expecting anything to really come of these campaigns and I haven't run any CPA campaigns - these are just CPM campaigns for pop, push and in-app. The offer I was running was a carrier billing offer I stumbled across on Traffic Company and thought it might just be worth a quick test, but I ended up pausing the campaigns before long because I saw a few things happening that I just didn't understand and wanted to try to get a handle on it before I continued.

Puzzle 1: When I created these campaigns they went live on Monetizer, which I was surprised about because they're not CPA campaigns. So what does this mean for Monetizer affiliates who have their traffic sent to these offers? I mean, how can they get a payout from these offers seeing I'm

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!