• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Suggested Sub-Affiliate Program Structure?

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

marketingnerd

Super Contributor
Hello,

I am seeking advice from the afflift community on how best to structure a sub-affiliate program for a monthly reoccurring software platform in the real estate space. I am currently working with a company on a commission only structure and would like to integrate a sub-affiliate structure to attract more trial users and convert into paid users.

We currently have a 30 day free trial for the software which then has 3 different pricing tiers $34/month, $99 / month, $199 / month. Most existing users are on the $34 and $99 monthly plan. The software has a long sales cycle as transitioning to the software is time intensive to manually add data and manage the software. I would like to put together a proposal that would benefit all parties involved and attract affiliates. The proposal would outline affiliate management software, sub-affiliates compensation plan, outreach strategy, ect.

What is your suggestion on compensation structure for sub-affiliates?

Example, X per free account sign-up, plus Y% of recurring payment for converted users?

Any feedback is appreciated.

@JackySan @Morticai @Luke @Nick @dood

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!