Suggested Sub-Affiliate Program Structure?

MGID

marketingnerd

Super Contributor
Hello,

I am seeking advice from the afflift community on how best to structure a sub-affiliate program for a monthly reoccurring software platform in the real estate space. I am currently working with a company on a commission only structure and would like to integrate a sub-affiliate structure to attract more trial users and convert into paid users.

We currently have a 30 day free trial for the software which then has 3 different pricing tiers $34/month, $99 / month, $199 / month. Most existing users are on the $34 and $99 monthly plan. The software has a long sales cycle as transitioning to the software is time intensive to manually add data and manage the software. I would like to put together a proposal that would benefit all parties involved and attract affiliates. The proposal would outline affiliate management software, sub-affiliates compensation plan, outreach strategy, ect.

What is your suggestion on compensation structure for sub-affiliates?

Example, X per free account sign-up, plus Y% of recurring payment for converted users?

Any feedback is appreciated.

@JackySan @Morticai @Luke @Nick @dood

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!