• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for a free tracker? Skro provides 250,000 free events per month. Track, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns with one tracker!
    Try Skro Today!

Success page setup in peerfly for tracking

RollerAds

brobee

Contributor
Hi All,

I use clickmagick for tracking and I have almost setup my campaign tracking, the only missing part is the success page. I need to place a tracking pixel in order to achieve proper tracking. Can someone give me a hand with this?
My questions:
- Do I need to implement a success landing page? Or it's coming from the offer? If yes, how does the peerfly know about it? Or it is just for tracking page, nothing else?
- Let's say, my campaign for US only, but the visitor is from another geo, for instance UK. He or she can do the action, go through the flow and reach the success page, so this is a false attempt. How can I filter out these attempts?
- Is there any way to get back any response from tracking software, the particular user did the offer? (Automatically via rest api or something else, not on GUI)

I'm newbie, sorry guys for the very basic question, but I do not see the concept of the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!