• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

STM got acquired

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Usually, I do not bring up STM in this forum since I consider them one of our main competitors. However, my friend Lorenzo (one of the STM owners) announced today that they got acquired:

1649246863019-png.25708

(quoted below for translation)

I have learned a lot from Lorenzo over the years and I have a ton of respect for him and what he's built.

It will be interesting to see what happens with STM after this acquisition. To me, this seems like a great sign for the industry. But, I look at most industry news with rose-colored glasses :)

I believe this makes affLIFT the only independently owned and bootstrapped forum in the industry. We have flexibility the other guys do not. We're going to use that to our advantage 🚀

I know some of the STM guys have affLIFT memberships so if they're reading this, congrats! 🎉

ANNOUNCEMENT

iStack Holdings has been acquired by Thrasio.
Yes. It’s for real!

11 years ago, Besmir Jordan and I started an online community with in person meet-ups, which evolved into multiple world-class education, events and tech businesses.

iStack truly is a family of insanely talented, innovative, loyal and amazing

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!