Step 10 - Campaign Optimization

MGID

Nick

๐Ÿง™๐Ÿปโ€โ™‚๏ธ Wizard ๐Ÿ”ฎ
Staff Member
Community Leader
Now it's time to do some optimization on our campaign(s)!

Typically with the CPA Goal 2.0 bidding model, your campaign will run for a few days, and then you might get a message in your PropellerAds dashboard that volume has been cut.

This usually means your campaign doesn't convert well enough to receive more traffic. Essentially, other advertisers' campaigns for the same targeting as you are converting closer to their desired CPA Goal than you are, so they receive more traffic instead of you.

However, you can do some small optimizations to your campaign to potentially increase the overall traffic after we duplicate it.

1. Select your campaign.
  2. Click Report.
untitled-png.20672

It looks like I got lucky and my campaign is already profitable. ๐Ÿ˜

Volume is low, however. So I'm going to attempt to optimize some of the targeting, duplicate the campaign, and (hopefully) make more money.

But first, let me quickly explain how the CPA algorithm works:

PropellerAds wants to sell their traffic for the highest price they can. They judge this with a metric called eCPM, which is their earnings per 1,000 ad impressions.

According to PropellerAds, their

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!