Steal This Campaign - SpongeBob

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
To celebrate our $10,000 contest with PropellerAds, I'm going to give you a campaign to try :)

Affiliate Network: Monetizer
Offer: 302871

1652729171977-png.26830

You've probably seen this offer. It's available on other networks, but I am running it through Monetizer.

What makes this offer special? The 7 days free. That helps the conversion rate quite a bit from what I'm seeing.

I started with a direct link just to see the potential and had -22% ROI without any optimizations or anything. That's typically a good sign. So, I created a simple landing page using my Nick template and I'm testing that now:

1652729346716-png.26831

Landing page code:

I decided to try the landing page to see if I could push the campaign positive (using ProPush + back button). My next batch of testing isn't done yet but it's looking good. I actually think this might perform well with push too so I might have to give that a try.

I'm also going to test SmartCPM with my optimizer (currently using CPA Goal).

Anyway, just want to get your creative juices flowing. Feel free to steal this and test it and similar offers on PropellerAds

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!