Guide Spy on others like professional Part 3 "Go beyond Limits "

MGID

Akahma

Secret Agent 🕵️‍♂️
Staff Member
Community Leader
To make this series unique –I'm going to move to the next step

Go beyond limits on your research "spying" for every thing

On any research –either with spy tools- or manually I usually depends on domain names , here I will explain how can I get all possible data from only "known domain name"

One Domain to get them all ;)

200.gif

1- finding Subdomains for any domain name.
here im going to use https://www.nmmapper.com/ Go for subdomain finder "usually free version does all what i need"
Very powerful tool for finding subdomains. you can use it to search for all subdomain connected to specific domain name,
with it
1- i could get all subdomains related to known trackers, like bemob, voluum, kintura , for affiliate that dont use seperate domains with thier tracker,
you need just to get the right domain , it will find you almost all subdomains connected :)
2- i can get all subdomains for landing page "affiliate networks that provide a subdomain for each landing/prelanding " ie: dr.cash "try searching for doctorpix.com
3- get all subdomain for specifc affiliate , using it as a tracker or a vps server

Last edited by a moderator:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!