• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along Spooky Contest - Golden Goose + Propeller Ads

AdsEmpire

JuanDLink

Super Contributor
๐ŸŽฏ Trafic Source: Propeller Ads
๐Ÿ”— Traffic Type: Popunder
โœ… Affiliate Network: Golden Goose
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Bemob
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $0.24
๐ŸŒ Geo:
Tier 3
๐Ÿ Goal: End up in profit, even if it's $0.01

So may goal may seem lame, but I have still to find success with Propeller Ads and Golden Goose. I have tried both of them together and with other affiliate networks/traffic sources, and still no luck. But I see how people make money there, so I know I can do it too. I already have selected an offer and a type of campaign, everything is set up already and running as I post this. Here's what I have done:

Bemob set up (no landing pages as the payout is low and I don't want to add another click, even if that means some extra cash with ProPush)

1664816888762-png.31096

Propeller Ads campaign up and running, I selected Popunder + CPA of $0.20 (a little higher than the recommendation of 70%-80%, but I wanna get data). Not running Brokers for now as I am testing how the campaign converts, may add them later for scale.

1664817034216-png.31097

That's it for now, will keep you

Attachments

• 1664816855302.png
    1664816855302.png
    102.8 KB · Views: 3,491
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!