Case Study "Some Advice (For Beginners) Based On The First Steps I Took To Reach $XX,XXX/mo" - DEADZ

CrakRevenue

DEADZ

Grand Guru
☝️ First of all...

I won't waste your time with any flashy images of earnings - just this one screenshot of my very first weeks so you can see the growth.

✌️ And, Secondly...

This won't be a "step-by-step" tutorial. If you want to figure this one out, you'll have to dive deeper into the resources I'm mentioning here.

What this thread does contain is just some straightforward advice on what I (still) consider the "safest way" to get started with your Media Buying journey. I've recommended the same strategy to a few people in the past (& as you can see from the referral earnings in the screenshot) it's worked (& still works) for them as well.

And (I can actually confirm to you that) this exact same strategy is still working till this day (Yes. In 2022. Check this post & Check this one). And I can also guarantee you that this is (still) the same/exact strategy that I would use today, if I had to start over again, with only a few hundred bucks. And also note that this is not just some "tactic" (otherwise I wouldn't even share it), a.k.a. I don't expect this approach to

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!