Guide Simple Trick To Increase CTR and CR

MGID

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
Usually while running Push/Native campaigns you split test various creatives with different headlines. However, your landing page headline is the same unless you are creating multiple campaigns in your tracker for each headline that you are testing. What if there is a really simple way to do this without creating different campaigns? I am sure all the experienced affiliates already know this simple method, but new people might not know this especially if they do not come from a coding background!

I have been learning few things here and there with the help of @nitin who helps me with scripts and then I can replicate it to different landers and campaigns. I think everyone should start learning at least basic code as it can really give an edge to your campaigns. I went from -30% on one of my campaigns to +60% by implementing this (of course I optimised other things in the campaign too which is why the big ROI increase)

Note : For push traffic sources, this method has limited use since for most platforms all the creatives in a particular campaign use the same URL, however this can still be an effective way of testing

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!