Sharing my humble but happy result

kaminari

MartinB

Super Contributor
Hi folks, as you maybe know, I'm quite new to this world.
Recently I managed to do my quite stable 5$-8$ per day in profit but there is a catch and I think this thing can be very useful to every newbie as me, who is going through a lot of stress and pressure.

When we test new offers, we are going to lose money. So even if we are making 10$ in profits per day, we will still not be doing profit because as soon as we start to test some new offers, we will burn all that profit in few minutes.

This thing was very stressful to me so I decided to take a different approach to Affiliate as a newbie.

What i did?​

I separated the testing budget from the "running campaigns" budget. When you are learning, you pay for a course and you don't expect to have those money back immediately right? So this is what I did. I told my self that I have to spend some "course budget" which I already know I will just spend to learn. This is my testing budget. So now I'm much

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!