• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for a free tracker? Skro provides 250,000 free events per month. Track, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns with one tracker!
    Try Skro Today!

Setting Up Tracker (Kintura) for Organic Traffic (Pinterest, Google and Bing)

AdsEmpire

thanos

Contributor
Hi Guys,

I am new to trackers. When I tried the Pops guide, I thought I understood tracking pretty well. But it seems there is a lot to understand atm. Although, I have some understanding of trackers now due to that exercise. :)

Right now, I want to setup Kintura tracking and identify which traffic source (pinterest, google or bing) is converting the specific offer from which landing page.

I have many landing pages that promote multiple offers. Thus, I need the data regarding traffic source, landing page and offer.

While setting up Kintura, I am stuck on how I choose traffic source as these are organic sources..

Any help will be appreciated. :)

tracking-jpg.12278

Regards.
deepblue

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!