• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Guide Setting up MOBIPIUM on BeMob

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I've had a few people ask so I thought I would create a quick guide on how to setup MOBIPIUM on BeMob.

First, you need to add MOBIPIUM as an Affiliate Network in BeMob:

screen-shot-2019-07-19-at-3-28-47-pm-png.4953

They do not have a template for it. Create a new Affiliate Network and enter what I put above. I use cid as the click ID. We'll add that to MOBIPIUM too. Copy your postback and open up the Pixel page on your MOBIPIUM dashboard:

screen-shot-2019-07-19-at-3-31-05-pm-png.4955

Paste your postback into the callback URL as I showed above. Change the cid=REPLACE to {tid} and payout=REPLACE to {pay} as shown above. Enter cid in the tracker parameter section in the bottom box (shown above).

Click UPDATE to save those settings in MOBIPIUM.

Next, create a campaign and add a new offer to that campaign.

screen-shot-2019-07-19-at-3-25-14-pm-png.4956

As you can see, I copied in the offer URL without changing anything from what MOBIPIUM provided. Because we added MOBIPIUM as an Affiliate Network and added the click ID parameter (cid) in both BeMob and MOBIPIUM, they're both now automatically setup to look for that. Select MOBIPIUM as your Affiliate network when you create

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!