• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Seting up Bemob/ Traffic Junky Conversion tracking

Adsterra

littlelotto

Contributor
Hi there,
I have been able to convert offers in Traffic Junky, GREAT! At last, testing, testing, testing,,,,,,,,,,F Broke.

But as for trying to track conversions and setting that up, epic fail. Between bemob and traffic junky

I do NOT have a lander, have tested landers, not converting for this offer.

I have read through ALL the blog/ Help/ FAQ's for Traffic Junky, Been through youtube, google, forums, sent emails to support on traffic junky.
Spent hours randomly contacting chat/help on traffic Junky, hoping to chat to someone who will help past, "well if you deposit MORE MONEY...and test......
I've tested myself broke....
I have changed the bemob setup so many times, I forget what WEEK IT IS!

So, last flung desperate hope- throw a line into the forum!!

Has anyone, ANYONE? Been able to set up tracking between bemob and traffic junky, WITHOUT having to input HTML or whatever into a webpage, as I dont have one, and don't need it for this offer.
I can't use Voluum, I'm simply not that successful, and don't have the money anymore, (if you were going to suggest it, thank you, but no)

I normally work to FUND this work, so

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!