Follow Along Servando's 10$/day Guide - Will I become profitable?

Geozo

viccarterann

Super Contributor
Hi all! :p

Since my first follow along (following @Nick 's intermediate guide) was successful (I saw some green πŸ€‘) I am encouraged to create my second FA following @servandosilva 's guide to get campaigns that generate me 10$/day. Creating the first FA helped me to be constant, to see my evolution and learn from my mistakes. I hope someone will also find this one helpful! For me I will learn a lot for sure! πŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ

- Servando 10$/day campaign almost GUARANTEED guide:

So let's run the first campaigns and see how it goes.

I will start with these parameters:
🎯 Traffic Source: Popads
πŸ”§ Tracking Tool: BeMob
πŸ’° Affiliate Network: Traffic Company
πŸ›οΈ Type of Offer: Games/Mainstream Video/Utilities
πŸ’΅ Offer Payout: From $0.15 to $0.59
πŸ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: The guide I am going to follow is created by one of the most experienced members of this community. The steps to follow are clear and do not seem too complicated so I see possible to get some good results.
πŸ” I am unsure about: To choose correctly the offers for this guide (by categories). In this follow along is the first time I try "random" offers (recommended by my

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!