• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Looking for a free tracker? Skro provides 250,000 free events per month. Track, analyze, and optimize your ad campaigns with one tracker!
    Try Skro Today!

Follow Along SelfAdvertiser Optimized Campaign, Luke Said I'm Not a Winner ๐Ÿ˜ก

AdsEmpire

Ianternet

Grand Guru
Traffic Source: SelfAdvertiser
Networks: Advidi - Sweep - SOI/CC Trial
Tracker: LandingTrack
Payout: Varied

Started out on Domain Redirects/Then Push/ But wasn't getting volume... I checked their traffic estimator and realized they do not have that much volume in both. Will be setting up a Pop Traffic campaign setup later today.

Basic Setup with 2 Survey Landers and 3 Offers in rotation 2 SOI, 1 CC. The first set of traffic was with Domain redirect, 11% LP CTR but no conversions, traffic slowed down and started dipping and this is when I create a push campaign, but no volume.. so will complete a Pop Campaign today and update everyone.

For pop, I will most likely remove some of my remnant optimize scripts as pop conversions can happen in 3 weeks

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!