• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Follow Along SelfAdvertiser + EVADAV + Bemob - PN SUB

CrakRevenue

crimz

Contributor
Hello. This is my entry for the SA contest.
I'm doing a Carrier billing offer in Indonesia on XL and IO carriers. I have seen some success with carrier billing offers on propellerads and wanted to try it out on this new platform.

Traffic type: PPV POP
Offer type: Carrier Billing
Geo: ID
Payout: $.10 to $.20
Daily budget: $10

I am direct linking these offers, and just summitted them for approval. I will be doing two campaigns at $5 a day for both. If there is enough volume I will increase to $10 a day for both.

Campaign 1:

cp1-jpg.14438

Campaign 2:

cp2-jpg.14439

I am going to try to run this campaign until I get to the optimized state, and not mess around with it too much. Unless I have absolutely no conversion after

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!