• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along SelfAdvertiser Contest - Push notifications with a CPL insurance offer

AdsEmpire

grocky

Super Contributor
Hello buddys!

I'll tell you about my new campaign for the SelfAdvertiser contest. I hope you like it and that the way I work is useful for you, and I hope I'm lucky and it's profitable!

1. The tracker
I use Binom as a tracker, so first of all I will show you how I have configured it.

The offer
I use a CPL insurance offer. It's an offer I use a lot and it usually works well for me. I work directly with the advertiser, which uses hasoffers so integrating it with the tracker is simple.
offer-png.14442

Traffic source
Binom allows to integrate SelfAdvertiser through its API to pass data between tracker and platform, and also to be able to modify the campaigns directly from the tracker which is very comfortable and fast.
selfadvertiser-integration-png.14443

Landing page
I will use a landing page that I made from scratch and it is very optimized. I have worked many months to optimize it, it has a very low weight and loading time and gives me a good conversion with other campaigns.
Binom allows to upload landings to avoid redirects

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!