• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.
  • SelfAdvertiser has a huge inventory of pop, redirect, and push traffic. Join today and use the promo code AFFLIFT20 to get a $50 bonus on your first deposit!
    Join SelfAdvertiser

Follow Along selfadvertiser contest - Optimized pop campaign

Captndave

Super Contributor
This the follow along I wanted to create earlier. I had some issues at the beginning but we got it worked out.

Traffic Source: SelfAdvertiser
Networks: Monetizer
Tracker: BeMob
Budget: 100
Payout: Varied

My first attempt with the campaign I was flooded with Android webveiw traffic and really upset, since I was targeting Chrome only.

After working with my AM he notified me that I missed a setting to turn that off.

In the browser selection there is a setting next to the choice were you include or exclude the browser version you don't want in this case I

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!