Follow Along 🤑 📈🏆SelfAdvertiser Contest FA - 5 Campaigns, Can We Make Some Profits?

CrakRevenue

noisyboy

Grand Guru
Here goes my first follow along ever. It’s been just under a year since I started my journey in CPA marketing. Although I had a few winners, I wasn’t able to find campaigns that bring consistent good profits to make a living out of it. I’m still learning, and I hope I’m able to make decent consistent profits to make a living out of it. Enough with my story, let’s get to this FA.

I’m planning to go ahead and create 5 different campaigns, and focus on the better-performing ones once I have some data. My goal is to make $20 per day consistently with all the campaigns cumulatively.

I'll be using SelfAdvertiser's Bid Optimizer on most of these campaigns. For the "Min Learning Bid", I'm just using the AVG CPV from SA's Traffic Counter, and for Max Learning Bid (CPV) and Max Optimizing Bid (CPV), I'm just using whatever the Campaign Planner is suggesting. As for the CPA Goal, I'm keeping it at around 60% of the offer payout, and using the suggested 25% bid for Learning Budget Per Source.

Here are the details of the campaigns that I'm going to run:

LIVE Campaigns

Campaign 1:

🌎

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!