• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Selfadvertiser click loss issue

kaminari

Palehorse

Super Contributor
Hey Guys!!

I created a new account with Selfadvertiser a few days ago and I am running 2 domain redirect campaigns. The problem is I am experiencing huge click loss in both of them. I am using 2 different trackers for these campaigns. Here's the data so far-

Campaign 1:
Clicks on Selfadvertiser: 1519
Clicks registered on my tracker (Bemob): 913
Click loss: 40%

Campaign 2:
Clicks on Selfadvertiser: 1114
Clicks registered on my tracker (Keitaro): 662
Click loss: 41%

I don't understand what the problem is. Since I am using 2 trackers, it's highly unlikely that both are showing incorrect data. I guess the problem is at Selfadvertiser's end. I am running the exact same campaigns with Bidvertiser and my click loss there is less than 5%.

Anyone else faced a similar issue with Selfadvertiser?

Any advice or suggestions will

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!