• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

Follow Along Self Advertiser PPV + Carrier Billing Offer

AdsEmpire

Akif

Super Contributor
Hi All,

This is my follow along to the Self Advertiser contest. I will use a carrier billing offer from Mobipium. Thats where I see success over the past 2-3 months.

Traffic type: POP
Offer type: Carrier Billing
Geo: tier 3
Daily budget: $30
Tracker: Voluum

I made a keyword campaign and chosen some generic keywords such as below

1. Downloads
2. Games
3. MP3
4. Software
etc

I added all the recommended keywords by SA when I input the above keywords. Why I have chosen these? Because my LP is kinda related with these website.

My settings for the campaign is as follows:

Normally, the learning budget per source was equal to my CPA but I made it 0.50 because if it would be 0.24 , then I thought with a max learning bid of 0.003, 80 visits would pause the source which I really didnt wanted. So I wanted to give some room to the sources to prove themselves.

I have changed min learning bid to 0.001 that is less than average CPM of that GEO. Max learning bid and Max Optimizing bids are suggested by Self Advertiser so I accepted them as is.

1602846694446-png.14470

My

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!