Follow Along Second follow along “ATTEMPT”- I messed up ? - Zeydoo 2025 Finance Survey x PropellerAds

Edu-Money

nasoo06

Lurker
Hi all, this is the continuation of my first follow along.(first fa) I wrote attempt in the headline due to complications happened after first FA. It might be a long post so let's start.

🎯 Traffic Source: PropellerAds
🔧 Tracking Tool: Bemob
✅ Affiliate Network: Zeydoo
👍 Type of Offer: 2025-Finance Survey Offer

💰 Offer Payout: 0.11(MX)
🏆 I believe this campaign will be successful because: uhm, I don't believe that right now.
🔍 I am unsure about: what went wrong ?

Some details I want to share, I am in the UTC+3 time zone, specifically İstanbul. My geo is Mexico.
I optimized as @Jimmy said which are:
Android 8-10
3G/LTE only with 4 carrier providers.
And excluded red zones, this is where I might messed things up, @Jimmy told me to exclude the zones in the screenshot I provided in the first FA, but I excluded every red zone in Bemob, approx. 461 zones are excluded.

19th of March 2023,
I prepared my new pre-landers, and I was ready to go live(I am not sure if this is right term?) I unpaused the campaign in PropellerAds that I used in my first FA. I

Attachments

• 1679658692112.png
    1679658692112.png
    142.2 KB · Views: 74
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!