• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

SearchWrench Beta - Free 1000 Click Account!

Geozo

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I'm happy to invite all of you to test out my latest tool, SearchWrench. SearchWrench is a tool built to make advertising on Bing Ads as easy as possible:
  • Automatically creates and hosts iFramed pages for your affiliate links so you can get your campaigns approved!
  • Automatically tracks everything about each click on your ad from Bing so you can make better decisions and run more profitable campaigns.
  • BEING DEVELOPED: Automatically generates an optimization report so you know which keywords, ad groups, devices, and more are performing best or worst on your campaigns!
Everyone that signs up from affLIFT gets 1000 clicks for free. Once SearchWrench officially launches, the test accounts will only get 100 clicks so take advantage of this :)

Screen  Shot 2018-09-19 at 12.16.05 PM.png

xHflHvc.png

It took me longer than I had expected to get to this point with SearchWrench, but it's been in development for about a month so the turnaround has still been pretty great. I'm excited to see how this tool can help you all

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!