• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Registration is free and you can upgrade your membership anytime to view our premium content. We also have over 100 free Public threads.

Scale CPA Goal Campaign !!

yasser_28

[COLOR=rgb(250 197 28)]Hey :D[/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(226 80 65)]* I have run multiple campaigns for CPA Goal (Propellerads) and I always have a problem when I want to scale the campaign![/COLOR] [COLOR=rgb(65 168 95)]I want to know what are the best Scale CPA Goal tips?[/COLOR] 1 - Increase Cpa Goal budget? For example from 0.5 to 0.6 0.7... 2 - Increase Daily Campaign Budget ( Note that I had a problem before with this feature and it is receiving this message and my campaign is stopped ) message "campaigns experience daily spend drop'' 3- Duplicate Campaign! 4 - Other tips

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!
Forgot your password?
Don't have an account? Register now