• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • imaXcash - in-house dating offers in flirt, casual, senior, MILF, Sugar Daddy and BDSM niche in 25+ countries - white label available!
    Join imaXcash

Follow Along Running Dating Offers In Germany With Leadbit

CrakRevenue

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: Propeller Ads
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Voluum
โœ… Affiliate Network: @Leadbit
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Dating PPL
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $2-3
๐Ÿ† I believe this campaign will be successful because: My managers at @Leadbit recommended it to me and I checked out spy tools and dating offers are working really well in Germany
๐Ÿ” I am unsure about: The vertical in general, I have experimented with it in the past but never had too much success but I know it's a lucrative vertical and I usually set aside a budget every month to test something new ๐Ÿค 

I actually reached out to Leadbit a few weeks ago to try their nutra offers but never got around to doing it. They recommended me to start with dating offers so I decided to give it a go!

Their platform looks cool, I like the traffic-fallback option they have. I think it should be included in all networks now!

The campaign will start in about 4-5 hours and I will update on the

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!