• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Join Golden Goose today and get access to the top mobile content offers in the world from the network with over 15 years experience in the mVAS market.
    Join Golden Goose Today!

RTX Platform suggested bid feature

Galaksion Contest

qtobrooklyn

Super Contributor
Anyone familiar with how exactly this feature works?

Every couple of months i come back to RTX to run some pop campaigns, and within like a week i end up pricing myself out of domain keywords because i keep using the "increase to suggested bid" feature and the suggested bid seems to go up every day by like x2/x3 the cost of the previous bid, seemingly without any rhyme or reason. So i'll start with a domain keyword at $0.01, then the next day it will give me the exclamation mark next to the keyword warning me that my bid is under the suggested bid, so i click "increase to suggested bid" and it will increase my bid to like $0.0176. Not too bad, but next day this happens again, and this time it will increase it to like $0.0315. So on and so forth until 5 days later i'm bidding like $0.15 for a keyword that started at $0.01. So eventually i price myself out of profits on like every keyword, and the system is still like "hey, how about still bidding a little higher eh eh?"

I get that there are bidding wars with other users, but you'd

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!