RichPush Contest = $1k in Prizes + 15% Bonus!

RollerAds

Did you run traffic with RichPush before we launched this contest?

• Yes

Votes: 65 27.5%
  • No

Votes: 171 72.5%

• Total voters

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Are you ready to make some money from push notification traffic? RichPush is excited to help you do just that! :)

Earlier this year, we did a contest with RichPush and it went really well. Well, RichPush (@Rich_Push) has asked to do another and I am excited to announce that they will be our contest Partner this month ๐Ÿ†

RichPush has been a part of our community for awhile now (check out their official thread) and they are a very popular push notification ad network. If you are buying push traffic on other traffic sources, you need to test your campaigns on RichPush as well. They are adding millions of new subscribers to their platform all the time! If you are new to push, RichPush is a great place to start :D

โ–ถ RICHPUSH CONTEST DETAILS

Similar to our previous contests, this contest is 1 month long with $1,000 in prizes. The contest begins today (November 4th) and ends on Monday, December 2nd. The $1,000 in prizes will be given to 10 random members ($100 each) who participate in the contest.

โœ… HOW TO PARTICIPATE

Participation in our contests here on affLIFT is easy. The goal is to help you and encourage you to take action. You can participate in the contest just by creating a follow along thread/campaign!

Here are the steps:
  1. Sign up for RichPush
  2. Make a deposit ($50 minimum, but see BONUS information below!)
  3. Create a campaign on RichPush
  4. Create Follow Along thread in our Push Notifications forum (guide to creating a follow along thread is here)
  5. Reply to this thread with a link to your follow along thread
  6. Post at least 4 updates in your thread about how your campaign is running
That's it! Once you have posted your thread and updated it 4 times with details of your campaign, you are automatically entered to win $100.

๐Ÿค‘ RICHPUSH BONUS (ALL PARTICIPANTS!)

RichPush has agreed to give all participants (new and existing advertisers) a bonus for their affLIFT follow along campaigns. If you deposit $150 or more in your first deposit for the contest, you can get a 15% bonus added to your account.

How to claim your bonus:
  1. Make a deposit $150+
  2. Write to your account manager and tell then the promo code AFFCONTEST
  3. Enjoy your bonus!
We want everyone to be successful so that 15% bonus should help with your testing budget to find a profitable campaign :)

๐ŸŽฏ TUTORIAL

RichPush has a great tutorial page where you can learn all the basics to setting up a push notification campaign and how to use their platform. You can find it here:

๐ŸŽ‰ FOLLOW ALONG THREAD PARTICIPANTS

I will keep a list of the contest participants here so you can check out their threads for examples and inspiration for how you can run your own RichPush campaign :)

Participants:

๐Ÿ’ฐ WINNERS

I will list the winners here on Monday, December 2nd and message them all for their PayPal email so I can send them their $100 prize!

The winners are:
โ“ QUESTIONS?

If you have any questions, @Rich_Push and I are here to help. Reply with your question below. We want everyone to be successful with their campaigns and will do our best to help! ๐Ÿš€

Last edited:
RollerAds
If you deposit $150 or more, you can get a 15% bonus added to your account.
Just need clarity on this, is this for the first time deposit only? Asking cause I really want to start with $50 and then if it worked out well then I would start pushing $150. And to be eligible for this content do I need to spend more than $50?

Just need clarity on this, is this for the first time deposit only? Asking cause I really want to start with $50 and then if it worked out well then I would start pushing $150. And to be eligible for this content do I need to spend more than $50?

Of course, you can start from $50 to take part in the contest, 15% bonus works for both current advertisers and new users, but to get bonus you should deposit $150+ at once. You can spend as much as you want, the most important is your result :)

Last edited:
Of course, you can start from $50 to take part in the contest, with $150 deposit you can just get 15% bonus:)
But can I avail 15% bonus in 2nd deposit of $150? I wanted that clarity.

Did you know Anstrex has over 8,000 ads/offers/lps from other advertisers?

This seems like a good place to begin your research on what to run for the contest :D

You can learn more about Anstrex here:

@Rich_Push just made a deposit. Who do I contact for the promo code?

Update: Now my account is de-activated. I was an existing customer and had already gone through the verification process.

Hoping to get this resolved soon, shouldn't really be deactivating my account after accepting my deposit though.