• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Follow Along RichPush - BeMob - Gambling Offer

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Meltdown

Lurker
Hi all,

I am happy to be taking part in the AffLift/RushPush contest.

I have deposited $150 with RichPush and have setup a gambling offer in a Tier 2 country to get started.

I am waiting on the vendor AM to approve my creatives (they require approval if any custom creatives have their logo or artwork on them).
The campaign has been submitted to RichPush, and is in a pause state.

My RichPush AM is very helpful so far, and even suggested some improvements to my first campaign before it starts.

This is my first ever push campaign, and only my 3rd ever paid traffic campaign (I am new to affiliate marketing).
So very excited to see what push notifications can do.

The payout for this offer is not fixed, its 40% of the player's first time deposit, so I will need to figure out how to calculate correct ROI.

Wish me luck!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!