Follow Along Richpush + Bemob + Clickdealer/Monetizer = well, we'll see...

CrakRevenue

angelus_1984

Traffic Source: Richpush

Tracking Tool: Bemob

Affiliate Network: Clickdealer

Type of Offer: Sweeps

Offer Payout: 2.8

GEO: Germany

Hey guys,

and welcome to my first follow-along ever.

I am actually pretty nervous, since I did not have the success yet I was hoping for and decided this contest was a good time to put everything on the table and gain some valuable feedback and insights.

Instead of following the copy and past you will win X routine, I decided to try a little twist and (hopefully) bank on a current political event that is quite polarizing.

Everyone has a political opinion, when it is polarizing so people get emotional and want to have their say, and in the end getting an Amazon Voucher short before Christmas … why not. At least in theory.

I am not sure yet whether to mention the reward (Amazon voucher) in my ad copy, lp popup, but that is what split testing is for.

At the moment I have setup a 3 question lp, addressing the city of the user in the popup to make it more familiar and several ad copies, awaiting approval. Inspired by the post from @sushiparlour I decided to additionally ask for

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!