• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Geozo โ€” high-quality native CPC traffic from Europe, Asia, Latam, etc. Welcome Cashback for new advertisers!
    Your Bonus Here

Follow Along RevContent RON + Nutra +TheOptimizer Follow Along

Adsterra

Varun

Grand Guru
Staff Member
Community Leader
Hey guys, last time I ran a Native Ads follow along with VoluumDSP. I am now going to go direct RON with Revcontent. I have been trying my hand at it and have mostly lost a lot of money :D

But, good thing is, I have managed to blacklist around 615 placements
1626307892567-jpeg.19478

and the placements which convert have converted reallllly well. Like 20%+ CR on straight sale offers is downright crazy, so I have that in mind and it keeps me going. I could run small profitable whitelist campaigns (and I do) making $xx per day which pay for the other campaigns but end goal is to have a HUGEEE blacklist campaign

So anyway, back to the follow along

๐ŸŽฏ Traffic Source: @revcontent (is this the right tag?) ๐Ÿ˜…
๐Ÿ”ง Tracking Tool: Voluum
โœ… Affiliate Network: @MaxWeb
Optimization Tool:
TheOptimizer
๐Ÿ‘ Type of Offer: Health VSL
๐Ÿ’ฐ Offer Payout: $100

I already started this campaign earlier today, so have the first day stats ready!
1626308127178-jpeg.19479

Not bad, much better than I expected. I am only targeting the top 5 states that my affiliate manager suggested. There is plenty of traffic in these states though and once I find solid placements, I will

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!