Resources for Learning JavaScript

AdsEmpire

Rob

Grand Guru
I have been piecing together a beginner's understanding of JavaScript through various tutorials. I thought I would share them here and see if anyone else has some good resources to contribute.

Codecademy - suggested by @Nick. Very good to place to start. Short tutorials on each subject with coding exercises at the end of each section.

Learn JavaScript - Full Course for Beginners - 3.5 hour YouTube video by freeCodeCamp.org. I like the way he lays out this tutorial in short sections.

W3Schools JavaScript Tutorial - Good place to practice coding and/or look up how to do certain things in JavaScript. I like the "TryIt Editor" feature for playing around with existing code and adding new code.

The YouTube video is great to watch on my phone. When I am at the computer I use Codecademy and W3Schools to get some actual coding practice. Half an hour a day goes a long way.

Open to other resources if anyone wants to share. I like to hop around and get my information from several different places as this

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!