• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Follow Along Red Border = Higher CTR?

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
I was thinking about something recently and it really bothered me so I've decided I have to test it.

For as long as I can remember, everyone recommends adding a border to your banners to increase CTR. Specifically, a red border. So, I am curious if that also applies to push notification ads.

I also had an idea for a new "angle" I wanted to take on a campaign so this is a good excuse to try both :)

I will be reporting on the CTR. I created 1 ad and then duplicated it with the exact same copy, but a border around the image part of the push ad.

This could have zero impact. It could have a big impact. Who knows? We're going to find out :D

I am using Pushground in this test. I will post the results tomorrow once I have some significant spend/data 👍

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!