• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • ClickFlare is the newest, yet most powerful tracking platform ever built for performance-based marketers and affiliates. Try it FREE for 14 days!
    Try ClickFlare Free!

Question: how many clicks do I need to have statistical significance? (aka: when do I stop the campaign)

Adsterra

blackpug

Lurker
My first post here :) Let's see if I can learn something from the pros.

So, I am running my first campaign with Facebook Ads, sending traffic to some local landing pages and then to the offer page. Since the beginning my concern is finding out which cities are interested on the offer.

On this table you can see the amount and cost (CPC) of clicks from each Facebook Ad Set (one per city) and how much revenue each one made:

1548849047783-png.2826

(This is sorted by more to less performing cities, at the bottom there were others that are quite underperforming).

My question is: how many clicks do I need in order to have a significant evidence that the traffic from that city works (or not)?

Any other suggestion will be appreciated, thanks!

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!