• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Question about when to optimize a source

1win

RichTurtle

Contributor
Hey all, I keep running into the same issue. I’ll start testing sources in a traffic source, say zeropark. A source will spend about $20-30 dollars and get a few conversations. After digging into the source, the conversions are usually coming from one target. The target might spend less than a dollar usually to give me postive ROI.
My strategy has been to leave it running and collect the targets that convert (even though they only convert once, but spend little), create a whitelist and start a campaign based of targets that convert. So far it hasn’t paid off yet. I feel I’m getting closer to getting testing/optimizing right but it’s not there yet. I’ve spend about $2000 this month and have made about $500 so I’m getting there. Any feedback would be

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!