• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Find the best prices and largest volumes across Push, Popunder, and Native Ad Networks. Discover traffic price drops with Traffic Lab's historical data!
    Check out Traffic Lab!

Question about optimizing zones/placements/ISPs (PropellerAds Push)

Galaksion Contest

Hudjes

Contributor
Apologies if this has been addressed before, I can't see it mentioned in prior threads. Please drop a link if there is one.

I made identical campaigns, one for each Carrier/ISP, because they perform differently.
I'm initially running the test with a high bid on all significant Carriers, just to see what traffic I get for zones where I previously had a low Win Rate. I've found that conversion % is generally higher with a more expensive bid, but the current high bid is not going to be sustainable, so I'll need to adjust them.

So now I'm looking at the Zones, thinking about pausing some, or adjusting the bids to a more reasonable level. I notice that the same Zone will perform very differently for each Carrier (all are at the same bid and the same ad creatives/landers).

What would cause a Zone to have a significantly different conversion rate based on the carrier? Wouldn't they average out to about the same conversion rate, regardless of the carrier? I guess a carrier could be slower, that might have an effect on the conversions? But then that carrier would have a lower performance on all Zones?

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!