• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Question about campaign bids

CrakRevenue

oga

Lurker
Hello!

I have a situation with one of my campaigns on Zeropark. I am targeting India+one carrier with Pop traffic because domain traffic had low volume.

I started with bid of 0.0001$ and with that bid I got 95 conversions and almost break even, but the problem is that I could only spend around 3-4$ per day with this bid, and when I try increasing bid I get more traffic but I also go more and more into negative ROI. And with higher bids my bid position is high, I am in position 1 or 2.

What would you do in this situation? Would you stop this campaign because it can't be scaled or is there some

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!