• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Quality of Traffic

RollerAds

jamesb007

Contributor
Hi guys,

I am new to promoting Push Traffic, about 4 months or so, and I am having an issue. Every time I find something that is working and I am being profitable, I get complains about the traffic and I am asked to stop to run the offer. I have only ran Propellerads, push, high traffic. I ran a gambling offer, was getting great conversions (SOI), profitable campaign, the network asked me to stop because the FTD rates were pretty low 1%... needs to be around 5%.
Another example, dating offer, smart link, ran for 2 days, got almost 200 conversions, but 0 deposits, they have asked me to stop running the offer. So i am stuck now, not sure if you can recommend other traffic sources or if I am doing something wrong. Any help would be appreciated.

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!