• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Vimmy is a new push ad network with their own database of more than 300M subscribers. Use the code AFFLIFT100 and get a $25 bonus on your first deposit!
    Join Vimmy Today

Official Pushtorm.net - push notification service✅ Additional monetization of your traffic🔥

MGID

Pushtorm

Contributor
Partner
Group 12.png
Created with affiliate marketers in mind, the service helps you send push notification signup requests to all users who visit your landing page.
Moreover, with this service, you can segment and set up detailed targeting, schedules, and interval-based sending.
You might ask, "Why do I need to collect my base when I can sell push traffic to the ad network?" The answer is simple: because it will be EXCLUSIVELY your subscriber base, which you can convert over and over again to different referrals and verticals using new creatives.

Contacts:
Telegram: https://t.me/misha_pushtorm
Email: [email protected]

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!