• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • A scalable, affordable and effective tracker for professional marketers with an awesome FREE plan. Use the coupon AFFLIFT60 and get a free $60 credit.
    Try MaxConv Tracker

Guide Push Subscription Generator [LP and Tracking Setup]

AdsEmpire

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Driving push subscriptions is a hot topic right now and something I have been focused on for awhile. In this guide, I am going to explain my process to generating push subscriptions, how I monetize them, and I've included the landing page and tracking setup.

You can see the final product (which I am currently actively promoting) here...

LANDING PAGE DEMO

This landing page currently is converting subscribers at about 1-2% for me with PropellerAds pops and and 10-15% with Zeropark domain redirects.

The goal of the landing page is to generate a push subscriber. You can generate subscribers for whatever company you want. It's currently setup for Monetizer because that is the company I am seeing the best results with so far. A few others you may want to consider are:

Evadav (check out our contest)
AdMaven
Propush (PropellerAds)
RichPush
AdSterra
DatsPush

and others are being actively discussed in this thread. The setup for all of these companies is basically the same and is shown in the landing page code.

In the landing page, I am monetizing the user at 3 points:
  1. If they click the Allow button to subscribe to push notifications
    1. I am paid

Attachments

• play-video.zip
    511.1 KB · Views: 910
Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!