• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Are you looking for WW high-quality traffic? Join HilltopAds! Try POP’s, Video and In-Page push formats and get conversions. Apply promo code AFFLIFT10 and get 10% bonus on your first deposit!
    Join HilltopAds

Follow Along Push on PropellerAds Pops - $96.08 Budget - Paying for affLIFT membership

Adsterra

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Alright, I've kind of been experimenting with a lot of stuff over the past few weeks, but I want to stop all that for a few days to try something new :)

Here is what I am going to do. I currently have $96.08 on my PropellerAds account.

I am going to use push subscription offers using PropellerAds onclick pops and see what my ROI will be. I'm not going to spend a penny on anything else.

My goal is at least a 30% return. So, when this budget is gone, I should have earned at least $125 for a profit of about $29. That would be enough to cover my affLIFT membership right? :D

So, if this works, it should be something you could use copy and it would pay for your affLIFT membership. Of course, the offers may not last so it won't always be easy, but I have a feeling with MOBIPIUM push subscription offers and this campaign, we can do it.

So, let's get started. I have some CPA Goal 2.0 campaigns setup for Saudi Arabia from a previous campaign so I'm going to use those. You can find these on MOBIPIUM simply

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!