• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • With over 2.5 billion impressions and 3.3 million daily conversions, you are making a huge mistake if you are not already running traffic with Clickadu!
    Join Clickadu Today

Push Notifications - Over Spend Management

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Workb3nch

Super Contributor
The nature of push traffic means that long after your campaigns are stopped/paused you will still be receiving clicks and therefore unplanned costs that are out of your control.

It's this part of 'stop' not meaning 'stop' with push traffic that makes me feel quite uncomfortable about it when managing spend.

For example, I've used two popular networks for push traffic and I'm seeing overspend on campaigns by 70-100%+. So that $20 campaign actually costs $40 once all the clicks have depleted, sometimes 12+ hours after stopping the campaign. I stopped a push campaign 7 hours ago and I'm still getting charged clicks right now.

I'm really not a fan of campaigns costing an unknown amount of money once a campaign has been stopped. This is my issue with push traffic.

What are peoples thoughts on push traffic overspend and how do you plan and manage it? Are some networks better

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!