Case Study Push Ads vs. In-Push Ads

RollerAds

Nick

🧙🏻‍♂️ Wizard 🔮
Staff Member
Community Leader
Yesterday I was chatting with @Luke and @servandosilva about affiliate stuff. One thing led to another and eventually we got into in-page push ads.

In-page push ads are one of the things that many ad networks 'developed' in result of the recent Chrome 80 update that caused panic among affiliates.

not much happened with push ads :cool:

When the first traffic networks announced them I was just like "oh great, some banner ads". And I brushed them off like they were nothing. Well, a week or so ago I decided that I'm going to put these in-page push ads to the test and see if they are any good.

I was very surprised by the results.... and @Luke doesn't believe me that the traffic can be good, so I'm here to show everyone the results of my Push Ads vs. In-Push Ads test.

screen-shot-2020-03-06-at-9-14-02-am-png.9234

For this test, I used @PropellerAds as my traffic source.

I created 1 campaign for normal push ads and 1 campaign for in-page push ads. They both have the exact same targeting (all activity levels), the exact same ads (only used small

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!