• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • Get a $50 Free Traffic COUPON from BidVertiser - Valid for Pop Under, Direct Ads, In-Page, Push and Native (mainstream and adult). Use Coupon AFFLIFT50
    Claim your $50 Now!

Push ads tracking

CrakRevenue

Dave90210

Lurker
I've setup a campaign and it's asking for macros. I have no idea what a macro is I tried to understand it but it doesn't make sense. I basically want to make a push ad on Ad Maven and like networks and track all the data. I'm sending all the traffic to my landing page on my server. I need a super easy way to create these tracking links so I can see what's converting. Any suggestions on some super easy videos on how to setup these links? I was thiking about using tracking software like Adsbridge or Valuum but I have no idea where to start and how

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!