Providing Feedback About Offer

RollerAds

ItsDavid

Super Contributor
Hi All,

I think it's important to provide good or bad feedback when offers are posted here and claimed to be a special offer to affLIFT members and it turns out to not be the case. I don't know if Luke gives these businesses special or free access in exchange for value to his members here. I know it's very important to Luke that value is provided to and from us and with that said, I feel it's important to provide feedback regarding this situation.

This member posted two different offerings here both of which were "FREE TO TEST" offers.

I reached out to the member regarding the offers and they replied pretty quick and requested that I email them, so I did. In the reply email, I was asked a series of questions.

Are you an affiliate or a direct advertiser?
What countries do you target?
Desktop or mobile or both?
Do you have an example of your lander?
What's your average monthly spend on buying ads?

I answered all questions and in 24 hours I still had no reply back so I sent a follow-up email asking if the offer was still available to affLIFT members.

3 Days

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!