PropellerAds Suspended My Account!

OpenAFF is the first technology affiliate network

Luke

Admin
Staff Member
Community Leader
Since I know many people will read the thread title and then stop, I did get my account back, which is what this thread is about. Don't assume anything until you read everything else ๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ‘‡

This morning, I opened my email to find that PropellerAds had suspended my account. I was surprised, a bit upset, but I had a pretty good feeling I knew why. I immediately reached out to my friend Mari at PropellerAds to see what was up.

It's not really Mari's job to help me with my account, but she checked with her Policy team and recommended I reach out to them. So, I sent an email explaining why I thought my account was suspended and asked how we can get it resolved.

I was fairly certain my account was suspended because I had resubmitted my rejected campaigns too many times.

When your campaign is rejected, you can resubmit it for review without making any changes. This is nice, but of course, if you don't change anything, you're likely to run into the same issue and have your campaign rejected again whenever it's reviewed.

I am promoting Monetizer's push smartlink pretty heavily:

The

To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!