• Welcome to affLIFT!
    We are happy you have decided to check out our awesome affiliate marketing forum. Register your account today to join our amazing community!
  • 30% off for ad tracking & automation! Leading affiliates & media buyers use RedTrack for 5-minute cost updates, campaign management, smart rules, CAPI integrations with FB, TikTok, Google Ads, Bing, etc.
    Get 30% OFF!

Follow Along PropellerAds + Peerfly w/ BeMob

Adsterra

Hyuek

Contributor
Hi
So I decided to create a follow along thread, in order to gain some experience from the hints I can obtain while doing it.
I will be driving push notifs to FBS Forex offer (ZA one, as it has good network stats) Max thing I wanna spent on it would be around 20-30$ I guess so that I can get a better picture on driving traffic with push
I took the creatives provided by Peerfly and made a Push looking like this :
The push image reflects the prelander I am using, as I thought that it might make more sense if it the image is shown again upon entering the site
(I am using Peerflys prelander for this- named Alternate Landing Page 5 which has the exact same image upon entering)

buxumbc-1-png.1802

I am completely new to push, so I guess it might sucks but oh well.

I went for LOW user activity audience with a CPC bid of 0.02per click.
Targeting all android devices
The estimated traffic guide shows around 6245 clicks upon that targeting which can be seen here:

fpbpf2v-1-png.1803

Its running already for couple of hours

Last edited:
To view the premium content in our affiliate marketing forum (including this awesome thread), you must first register and upgrade your account. Register today and become a part of our amazing community!